Lynchburg Barrel Detail
The Jack Daniel’s Barrel Tree is a tradition that started in 2011 at the Jack Daniel Distillery. 100% of the proceeds go to the Armed Services YMCA to support the Jack Daniel’s Operation Ride Home program, which helps bring our military home for the holidays.
Jack Daniel’s only uses new charred oak barrels to make its whiskey, and they are never filled a second time. The barrels that were used to build all the trees were earlier entrusted to mature the famed Tennessee Whiskey and will now be bringing another special holiday ‘spirit’ to many of their friends around the country.
All purchased barrels must be picked up locally when the barrel trees are dismantled.
- Width at top: 22″
- Width at Belly: 26-28″ (varies)
- Height: 36″
- Please note that alcohol is not part of this prize/barrels are empty. Must be 21+ to purchase.
- You are purchasing a raw, unfinished barrel (not pictured). The first 40 barrels sold were finished, and that number has already been reached. If you are looking for more finished barrels of the Lynchburg tree, they are for sale through Jack Daniel’s Hardware Store.
- The Lynchburg Barrel Tree is located at: Jack Daniel’s, 133 Lynchburg Highway, Lynchburg, TN 37352
- All purchased barrels must be picked up at that location on January 15, 2024, between 9:00 a.m. and noon.
- Barrel purchases are non-refundable.